Substance Abuse

If you suspect your child or someone you know is suffering from co-occurrences of substance abuse and mental health disorders, contact any of the following agencies (all information is kept private):

Crossroads' Turning Points, Inc.

Parkview Medical Center
(719) 584-4761

Health Solutions Mental Health Center
(719) 545-2746

For information on
symptoms of substance abuse
and mental health,
click here.
Public Service Announcement: